Monday, February 11, 2008

POLAR PLUNGE at LAKE ANDREA FEB 23

Here's an effort that I hope some of you can support.

Special Olympics of Wisconsin is hosting Polar Plunge 2008.

Carrie Szulczewski is one of the jumpers and has an online pledge page at http://www.specialolympicswisconsin.org/pp08/pledge.asp?id_p=735

If you are so moved, please consider clicking on this link and contributing to this honorable cause. Carrie is getting close to her $1000 total pledge goal, but could still use some help from you!

Thanks,
Alex

4 comments:

carrie s said...

Thank you Alex for posting me in your blog! I appreciate it.
Carrie

PleasantPrairieWI said...

Hey all of you anonymous bigmouths,
This is your chance to put your money where you mouth is -- literally.
What can be better than making a contribution to Special Olympics. I think this is a great organization and deserves support.
You had a lot to say before, and now all of the sudden cat got your tongue?
Please consider pledging.
Thanks,
Alex

Village People said...

Well, how was it?

PleasantPrairieWI said...

Polar Plunge was great.
My wife, kids and I arrived towards the end and saw some jumpers. I have a hard time getting in Lake Michigan in July, so I must say that I have great respect for these intrepid souls.
I don't know what village leadership was there prior.
Again, I appreciate your donations on behalf of Carrie S and team CareBear.
Alex